XiriuS Business Solutions is based in Pennsylvania, USA, but provides Magic Software Consulting and Development services around the world. XiriuS has the expertise and experience with Magic XPA, eDeveloper, and uniPaaS to design, develop, and implement your custom solution so you can fully enjoy the benefits Magic Software has to offer.
Our Commitment to You
At XiriuS, we work to improve your bottom line and to make maximize the efficiency and usefulness of your Magic Software solution. Your success is our success and we are fully dedicated to providing you with professional Magic Software consulting services that allow your business to keep up with current trends.
With a large number of successful projects and an abundance of client satisfaction, we are proud to offer only the highest levels of customer service, sound advice, and exceptional attention to detail. Our body of work speaks for itself, and we look forward to meeting all of your Magic Software implementation needs.
- We never compromise on quality and always provide accurate estimates and competitive rates
- We pride ourselves on conducting respectful and honest business affairs
- We provide our clients with a complete Magic Software solution based on our years of industry experience
- We always have our thumbs on the pulse of the latest tools and technologies related to the services we provide
Our Core Team
With a wide exposure to many different industries, companies, and environments, Motty has over 28 years of experience in the IT industry. Well known for his creative, “out-of-the-box” approach, his passion for applying unique solutions for small to mid-level businesses is a testament to XiriuS’s success. Starting as developer, system analyst/designer, project manager, IT Leader and IT Manager, Motty has established a stellar reputation as an IT professional and Magic Software consultant.
- Has served as a senior consultant for Magic Sofware in the U.S. providing professional services to companies including Farmer’s Insurance and The Boston Globe
- Has designed and implemented global rollout projects for large enterprises
- Has been leading projects and providing consulting services in the U.S. for customers such as Fruit of the Loom, General Electric, and American Express since 1997
- Specializes in SAP system integration technology, and is an expert with B1iSN and other integration tools
- Has managed and developed Control, a Management Suite for small businesses
A Magic Software integration expert, Patricia Chen is recognized as a senior iBOLT technical solutions design specialist. Using the iBOLT BPM/EAi tool, Patricia is able to create a broad spectrum of complex, multi-company integration flows and processes.
- Over 25 years of eDeveloper application programming and Magic expertise
- Expert in the design, development and implementation of iBolt/eDeveloper solutions
- Extensive experience with a variety of businesses and industries
- Multiple terms as project manager and/or technical team lead
- Over 20 years progressive experience in the IT, consulting and development industries
- 6 years general business application integration
- Significant experience with various database technologies, including MS SQL and Oracle
- Specializes in SAP Business One application/solution development and integration
- Worked with numerous global, tier-1 customers including: American Express, GE, Prudential, Grange Life Insurance, and Mutual of Omaha.